Monday, October 28, 2013

A little of what has been keeping me busy


Shoe on a tshirt quilt for a StitchIts friend's granddaughter
Here is a sampling of what I have been busy quilting. I try to post a picture of each project in progress and put that on www.facebook.com/beautifulbeequilting. I also put them on the web site www.BeautifulBeeQuilting.weebly.com (eventually). 

Memory quilt from t-shirts and clothes

Flannel quilt with garden theme



As an "I bleed Orange and Blue" Gator, this was a bit painful to do, but I added a special touch to this Alabama strip quilt


Puppies and kitties on a kitty quilt.

t-shirt quilt



Jungle animals on a baby quilt

Another memory quilt in progress

Snow flakes on a red and white snowball quilt

Snowmen on a Christmas strip quilt

Another t-shirt quilt

Circles on a rocket quilt.

More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment