I have been inspired by a couple of customer quilts to finish up a BOM quilt from last year. I got stuck around the fifth month when the paper piecing method they supplied was resized at the printer so it was inaccurate for the half square triangle blocks. In comes math and trying to figure out what size to cut the fabric for which method. I could have just made oversized ones and cut them down, but that just isn't in my nature.
I have the Companion Angle ruler but couldn't figure out what size strip to get a 2in (1.5 finished) block after several tries
So then I moved on to doing the two squares and stitching 1/4 inch on either side of center then cutting apart method. It only took two tries to get that one sized right. Whew. ( I wanted a two inch unfinished square so cut them at 2-3/8 inches).
Now to put it together and move on to the last two blocks of the quilt. Hopefully I won't have to think quite so much, after all it is summer.