Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I made a logo



Happy, Happy Tuesday.

I got a little Brother embroidery machine on sale a few weeks ago (before Cinnamon arrived) and never got the chance to figure it out. Over the weekend I bought some designs and today I got the chance to play with it.

The red is the quilt carrying bag you get as a first time customer, so this will be Dianne's. I am doing a shirt for me too.

logo going on a shirt

I already have quilt #2 loaded and ready to go. I am still deciding how to quilt it. I am probably going to do a little free motion on it.

Lastly, happy, happy, I got a prize in the mail yesterday. I will tell more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go! I love your little logo -- great job!! You must have got your Paula-prize pack in the mail! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete