Well on inspection, I must admit I didn't make much progress on Goals 2014. Here is what I did accomplish:
I painted one of the kids rooms, went to Houston and worked at the International Quilt Festival in the education department, plus took two classes, got a new puppy, got my oldest son moved into his own place, and joined a new gym. (I actually gained weight last year, opposite of my goal). I started some new quilt projects and finished them (24 mini paper pieced Christmas ornaments along with piecing the top for the tree and made a Challenge quilt for the guild challenge.) Still pending quilting are the ones listed below. Kevin took a new job, so I got the house decluttered and ready to sell (of course nobody has come to see it), and my quilting business is going really well. If we weren't moving I would be looking at getting a second machine and expanding my space.
Update: Aug 2014: Feeling not so good about this list. I have accomplished exactly one small thing. Boo.
Creative Every Day - weekly
- Blog post - weekly
- Quilts: to be quilted: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun,
Orca Bay,2013 Block of the Month. Finish piecing: 2011 Block of the month (one row), 2012 X-block swap, 12 month appliqué. UFO's: Beach Walk, Breast Cancer jelly roll quilt, Snake River. Ongoing: cheddar bow ties leader and ender
- Needlepoint Santa Stocking
- printed cross stitch Santa quilt
- Lose 30 lb -
- exercise 3 times per week
- Half marathon in
- cut down on sweets
- find a "buddy"
- use "Lose It" more consistently (may) got a fitbit.
- Decorate boys rooms
- Move Hunter out successfully (college)
- Take a vacation
- Decorate my room
- Organize office
- pay down personal credit card
- Larger studio space?
- Join church
- join Bible study
- increase volunteer time (NCAC, look at other options)
- At least 6 quilts for charity
- Complete Photography course started in 2011