Friday, January 23, 2015

New project, block of the month

I have started a new quilt, a block of the month called Snapshots. The patterns are released on the 15th of each month and are free. The only request is that a donation of $5 per block be made to St. Jude's Children's Cancer Center. 

I am crazy about the red/aqua/blue colors right now and so this really makes my heart sing, which I can really use these days. 

Here is my first block, a Birthday cake. Visit the Fat Quarter Shop website and go to the blog tab up top. There is a short video telling the story behind the block which is a neat feature in my opinion. 

Also pondering starting the Austin Bluebird quilt.... I have 5 personal quilts needing quilting and about 30 customer quilts in que. Probably don't need to start another one.....

Happy Quilting !

No comments:

Post a Comment